So, you have decided to create your catalogue in AppStore. Great! To start, you need to create a folder on an Internet website, which will be accessible for reading for the application from AppStore //link to the application//, and where your database for the application will be stored. You can create such folder, for example, by creating a website on any of the website hosting services (wildwestdomains.com, networksolutions.com, enom.com, 1and1.com, hostgator.com, bluehost.com, register.com, sedoparking.com, hichina.com, dnspod.net, registrar-servers.com, ovh.net, nameadministration.com, dreamhost.com and others). The main thing is that you are able to copy files to this folder, and that they are accessible for reading by http or https. ALL FILES IN THE FOLDER MUST BE ACCESSIBLE BY A DIRECT LINK, THIS IS IMPORTANT!
Your database may consist of only 6 files in .csv format, encoding - UTF-8. Yes, the database of your whole catalogue may consist of ONLY 6 FILES:
1. Group.csv file It contains descriptions of the groups of products (or services), which are present in your directory. The groups can be any, with any name and any description.
The instructions on filling your Group.csv file are provided here:
2. Trademarks.csv file. It contains the descriptions of trademarks of products (or services), which are present in your catalogue in all of your product groups. The instructions on filling this file are provided here:
3. Collections.csv file It contains the descriptions of collections inside the trademarks of products (or services), which are present in your catalogue in all of your product groups. The instructions on filling this file are provided here:
4. The file with the description of products (or services) and their characteristics within one group. Each product (or service) may contain up to 17 characteristics, 13 of which may be set by you arbitrary. Name of this file is taken from the column "Name of the file with data" in the Group.csv file. There should be a separate file with products and their characteristics for each of such groups. There could be a separate set of characteristics for each of such groups of products inside this file. Thus, a single catalogue may contain completely different products (or services), separated by you into an arbitrary groups, with the condition that EACH GROUP OF PRODUCTS (OR SERVICES) MAY HAVE ITS INDIVIDUAL CHARACTERISTICS.
Attention! In a name of the file of commodity group there shouldn't be gaps! Otherwise it will lead to emergency completion of operation of application!
The instructions on filling this file are provided here:
5. Company.csv file. It contains information about your company, the name of your catalogue, contact information of your company (addresses, phones, e-mail addresses). The instructions on filling this file are provided here:
6. Accounts.csv file. It contains links to the accounts of your company in various social networks. The instructions on filling this file are provided here:
As soon as you prepare the necessary files, create a folder in the filestore on your website and copy all of these files to this folder. Now you have to just copy the link to this folder with your files (with your database for the catalogue app), download the application from AppStore to your iPad or iPhone, enter into the settings of this application the path to your database (you can simply use "copy-paste" method) and... Start using your catalogue! Send a link to this database to your clients, friends, acquaintances so that they could start using the catalogue app with your database of products and services.
The detailed description on how to use the application itself, is provided on our website at:
If you still have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or fill in the form below: